The MOD will only consider material access
requests for PA approved projects (see note on requesting PA approval for
1. The MOD is
requesting that the following project request format be filled.
Once completed, the agency should send the
“project approval request form” as a word document to
COGAT at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the
form, the MOD is requesting that the following items be attached to it and sent
along with the form:
1.1 The list of
materials (as a table- either in excel or "word document" form).
1.2 The technical
specifications (including the picture and the web-page address of the
manufacturer, or as a "soft copy") for all the dual-use items (as decreed in the
list of "Controlled items" published after the GoI decision re the Gaza Strip)
that are required for the implementation of the project.
The Project approval request form
1. The name of the project and the purpose of its implementation:
2. The International Community member funding and implementing the Project (including a "soft" copy
of the letter from the funding entity committing the funds):
3. The aim and purpose of the project (a short dissemination paragraph regarding the project):
4. The implementing partners of the project:
5. The End User of the project:
6. The supplying companies of the equipment, items and construction materials:
7. The location and GPS coordinates of the project:
a. In the form of
a table: Location (district/town/street name), GPS coordinates
b. In addition- an aerial photo ("Google Earth"
for example) picture (as an attached JPG picture).
8. An abbreviated list of the total construction materials required for the implementation of the
project (a "Bill of Materials").
9. A copy (preferably- a "soft" copy) "Bill of Quantities" describing the works, that will be
carried out by the contractors.
10. A copy of the plan/scheme of the project
A description of “the safeguards” that will be initiated and utilized by the
International Organization, in order to prevent the misuse and mishandling of
the "controlled" items for the relevant project.
In turn, the Access Coordination Unit avails itself to support your organization in gaining
access for project materials through engaging the military to advocate for the
entry of materials. For further enquiries please contact us at